E-Mobility는 전자 부품과 차량의 전기 시스템의 상호 작용이 크게 증가하여 전자 및 메카트로닉 차량 어셈블리 공급업체뿐만 아니라 차량 제조업체도 높은 품질의 요구 사항의 필요에 직면하고 있습니다. LV 124에 설명된 테스트와 같은 국제 표준 및 제조 업체별 테스트 기준을 준수하는 것은 신차 부품 개발의 기본입니다. 이들은 차량 전기 시스템에서 미리 정의된 잡음 신호에 대해 평가됩니다.
imc는 BOLAB Systems와 협력하여 LV 124, LV 123 등에 따라 온보드 네트워크 적합성을 확인하기 위한 솔루션을 제공합니다. BOLAB Systems는 테스트 신호 발생기 및 4상한(4-quardrant) 전압 증폭기 전문업체입니다.
imc offers turnkey test automation for controlling test sequences and test standards. The imc system offers a modular structure, expansion options and the flexible use of various power output levels and measurement technology. Fully automatic test sequences based on partial tests with flexible test parameters increase your productivity and avoid operating errors. The direct generation of results (test report) and structured data storage make working with the system simple. At the end of the test, the refined evaluation results are made available directly to the end customer.
- Testing for varieties of objects under test without complex modifications
- LV124 / LV148 / LV123 with a uniform system architecture - high cost-savings
- Fast and precise rise / fall times (approx. 1.5 µs)
- Entire system is calibrated with traceability
- Modular structure allows integration of any power source - cost savings and flexibility when using existing components, e.g. power supply unit
- Implementation and functionalities according to customer requirements
- Test facility conformant to CE standard and, if required, safety concept
- Customer-specific connection technology for the objects under test
- Flexible and modular electrical construction
- Integration of existing service components
- Results database (optional)
The BOLAB AnyWave control unit operates all types of power supplies as well as 4-quadrant amplifiers via analog interfaces. It has two analog outputs to provide two waveforms synchronously to different power supplies or the 4-quadrant amplifier. Thanks to internal storage, signal profiles of almost infinite length can be simulated. This offers clear advantages compared to solutions with function generators with their limited speed and restricted storage capabilities.
The BOLAB power amplifiers are modular, cascadable 4-quadrant amplifier systems. The system concept allows the on-board supply system side and the HV side to be checked in one solution.
The power supply or 4-quadrant amplifier systems can be cascaded between 500 W and 18 kW with the following properties:
- DC - 200 kHz bandwidth (small signal bandwidth up to MHz)
- Output voltage ± 100 Vpk
- Rise / fall time 100 V / µs
- USB interface
- Analog control input ± 10 V for controlling voltage and current
- Modularly expandable via master-slave mode • Parallel and series connection for two or more devices
Fundamentally, we support all power supplies regardless of manufacturer and integrate the required power components into your solution. Analogue control is a prerequisite. We have already implemented superstructures with numerous power supplies from Delta, Regatron, Heinzinger, EA, etc
imc offers the appropriate measurement technology for all electrical and physical quantities from HV to bridge and strain gauge amplifiers.
- Measurement range of 5 mV to 1000 V
- Up to 4 MHz per channel and 24 bit digitization
- Highest precision through individually isolated, filtered and digitized measuring channels
- Fiber optic measurement technology for objects under test in the HV area (personnel protection and measurement without interference)
- Interfaces for ECU control devices (CAN / CAN-FD / LIN / FLEX-RAY / XCPoC & XCPoEtherNet)
- Restbus simulation on the system
imc STUDIO controls and operates the entire system. One software for data acquisition, visualization, automation, test bench operation, automation and feedback control.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Metadata - manual input, automated import of Excel sheets or customer-specific DB interface of data describing the experiment
- Control user interface - general configuration of the devices (e.g. measuring channels ...), setting of the data storage, ...
- Manual operation - setup and manual individual testing
- Automatic mode - automated sequence of individual tests with test protocols and structured data storage of all relevant test data
- Test sequence editor – spread sheet type configuration of an automated test sequence, consisting of partial test tasks or test steps
- Data visualization - representation of the test device data as well as the associated test steps and measurement data.
- Evaluation panels - visualization of the test results as an automated "plot" of the respective partial test